Afghan 4’11” x 6’7″ Finest Khal Mohammadi Bordered, Geometric, Tribal Wool RugQuick View
Amazing 3×5 Vintage Hand knotted, Wool Rug, maker signedQuick View
Hand-knotted 3’8″ x 5’10” Shalimar Casual, Contemporary, Transitional Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted 3’9″ x 6’4″ Marrakech Moroccan, Tribal Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted 4’1″ x 6’0″ Serapi Heritage Bordered, Traditional Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted Afghan 3’3″ x 5’11” Teimani Bordered, Tribal Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted Carpet 2’7″ x 3’11” Finest Khal Mohammadi Traditional Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted Carpet 2×3 Finest Peshawar Bokhara Traditional Wool Rug BokaraQuick View
Hand-knotted Carpet 3’1″ x 5’4″ Finest Ziegler Chobi Cream Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted Carpet 3’3″ x 5’5″ Traditional Oriental Wool RugQuick View
Hand-knotted Carpet 3’5″ x 5’1″ Traditional Oriental Wool RugQuick View
Wool rugs are the perfect choice for adding softness and warmth to a room. These rugs can be used as place mats, footstools or even sofa pillows, or they can be used in smaller areas of the home for extra seating in a sitting area or buffet table.
In the modern world, wool is used extensively in the rug that is available. There are three types of wool rugs available: rug wool, yarn wool and drapery wool.
Rug wool is another name for the wool rugs available for purchase. It is chosen because it is both soft and durable, making rug wool an excellent choice for area rugs.
Yarn wool is another name for the wool rugs available for purchase. Because of its durable nature, it is used for more than just rugs. It is also used to create hand made rugs, such as bedspreads, pillow shams and table covers.
Drape rugs are the rug that is made with a machine. The rugs made in this way are usually quite expensive. Although some people like to own these rugs, the market has been saturated with wool rugs that are made this way and very few people really know how to properly care for them.
Braided wool rugs are made from fiber that has been braided. It is a great material for high-end home furnishings. The fibers used in a rug braiding machine are of superior quality, meaning that it is resistant to fading, burns and damage that may occur over time. It is used primarily for decorative purposes, but not nearly as much as other types of wool rugs.
A running rug is a type of drug that is used outdoors as well as indoors. It is a perfect alternative to rug rugs when the weather is not pleasant, and when you want to add some style to your home without the purchase of new rugs. This rug is made of wool that has been braided and is therefore very durable. It is perfect for keeping in the bathroom, hall or hallway, and is also perfect for patio use.
Rigid rugs area rug types that have their own set of rules, rules that have been set by manufacturers. They are the most popular rug type and are used indoors and outdoors. They are great for formal rooms in the home or for grand openings and home closings.
Polymeric rugs are very similar to other types of rugs, but they are made out of polypropylene instead of wool. It is resistant to scratches, stains and fading, making it a good choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
Runner rugs are specifically designed to provide added seating for people or events. These rugs come in many sizes, so they can be used in different areas of the home, including floors, living rooms, dining rooms and more.
Narrow Area Rugs is another great selection for enhancing a room’s interior decor. The rugs can be found in just about any size and shape.
The best rug to use for your home will depend on your home decor, your family’s tastes and your budget. Luckily, there are a number of companies that specialize in crafting and selling a wide variety of area rugs. You should also keep in mind that you do not have to choose wool rugs for your home.
Check out the lowest prices and great options we have in all of these categories as well:
Magnolia Home Rugs
Black and White Area Rugs
Red Area Rugs
Kitchen Floor Mat
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Finest Cream Wool Rug 6'1" x 8'1"
- Price: $514.00
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Finest Tan Wool Rug 9'2" x 11'9"
- Price: $1081.00
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Finest Olive Wool Rug 9'0" x 12'0"
- Price: $1081.00
- Hand-knotted Chobi Twisted Dark Brown Wool Rug 8'0" x 10'0"
- Price: $745.00
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Finest Brown Wool Rug 8'10" x 11'10"
- Price: $1060.00
- Hand-knotted Chobi Finest Cream Wool Rug 6'4" x 8'10"
- Price: $535.00
- Hand-knotted Serapi Heritage Red Wool Rug 9'0" x 11'10"
- Price: $514.00
- Hand-knotted Shalimar Burgundy Wool Rug 10'0" x 13'6"
- Price: $1120.00
- Hand-knotted Shalimar Red, Yellow Wool Rug 9'10" x 14'2"
- Price: $1151.00
- Hand-knotted Keisari Vintage Cream Wool Rug 6'5" x 9'3"
- Price: $553.00
- Hand-knotted Finest Gazni Red Wool Rug 6'3" x 8'3"
- Price: $377.00
- Hand-knotted Melis Vintage Cream Wool Rug 5'10" x 9'10"
- Price: $314.00
- Hand-knotted Shalimar Red, Yellow Wool Rug 9'0" x 16'2"
- Price: $1183.00
- Hand-knotted Shalimar Red, Yellow Wool Rug 8'1" x 13'8"
- Price: $946.00
- Hand-knotted Finest Gazni Red Wool Rug 2'9" x 9'10"
- Price: $203.00
- Hand-knotted Shalimar Red, Yellow Wool Rug 10'5" x 20'0"
- Price: $2247.00
- Hand-knotted Shalimar Red, Yellow Wool Rug 11'9" x 11'11"
- Price: $1162.00
- Hand-knotted Chobi Twisted Grey Wool Rug 8'0" x 20'4"
- Price: $1399.00
- Hand-knotted Finest Gazni Blue Wool Rug 5'9" x 19'7"
- Price: $754.00
- Hand-knotted Chobi Finest Light Gold Wool Rug 7'10" x 17'8"
- Price: $1246.00
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html